WEST WIMBLEDON CATTERY WELCOMES YOU
We are the only Cattery licenced by Merton Council
For 26 years it has been our pleasure to take care of your cats.
Our cattery operates 365 days a year. Our aim is to make the cats as comfortable and looked after as possible, to be like home from home, we have many families who use us year after year.
We are here to help even when having to ship your cat or cats either in or out of the country. This is something we are often called on to do cooperating with your freight company and quarantine.
We understand life can be busy and complicated, which is why we provide a variety of services to make things easier on you and your furry family. Take a look below to see what we offer and contact us with any questions.
Price for one cat £13 per day
Price for two cats £17 per day
We recommend that for your cats stay you bring along a favourite toy, scratching post and a blanket/bed.
All of the cats chalets are individually heated to keep your cats warm for their winter stays.
Price on application.
PICK-UP AND DROP OFF
Price on application.
202 Grand Dr, London SW20 9NB, UK
020 8417 1879 I 07956 406 558
Come And Visit Us
Monday - Friday: 8am - 12pm 4pm - 7pm
Saturday: 8am - 12pm
Sunday & Bank Holiday's: Closed
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. No cat can be accepted without a valid certificate of inoculation against Feline Enteritis and Cat Flu; this must be produced on arrival.
2. All MALE cats MUST be neutered.
3. Cancellations made more than 28 days prior to arrival will not be charged. Cancellations made on or within 28 days – 15 days prior to arrival will be charged at 25% of the total outstanding amount. Cancellations made on or within 14 days prior to arrival will be charged 50% of the total outstanding amount. Cancellations made on or within 7 days prior to arrival will be charged 100% of the total outstanding amount.
4. If you make a change to a booking within 14 days prior to arrival, and the number of days is less than originally booked, we reserve the right to charge the full outstanding amount.
5. Whilst every possible care and attention will be given to your cat, all cats are boarded entirely at the owner's risk.
6. In case of illness, all veterinary charges will be charged to the owner.
7. Costs are £13 for one cat and £17 for two.
8. A non-returnable deposit of £25.00 should accompany this booking form.